Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Randomness....

So, in my random mind: I have a question. Am I the only person who LITERALLY thinks of bible verses and the Word to almost everything I hear and everything I say. Even in a negative content, I think about scripture that would rebuke or correct it. I listen to people and think," I'm going to go find that; it's in Ephesians or Galatians or 1 Peter...." I just wonder if I am weird like this or if this is just one of the ways God speaks to me through people.

And, on another note, this morning, I was feeling like staying in bed. I DID NOT want to get up but AGAINST all "feelings"; I got up and it is as if God carried me down the road as I left my podcast behind and just visited with HIM this morning while exercising. Guess what? My attitude is much better. That's one of the many ways He takes care of us, I believe. When we choose in obedience, against our feelings, to walk with God daily and talk with God daily, He will bless that and carry through His promises for us. Believe me, there are days it is absolutely is not on my agenda to get up, yet God says otherwise. It is as if He whispers,"Get outside, I have something for you..." Thank YOU, Father, for always taking care of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment