Friday, October 2, 2009

Just another Friday....

Well, it is Friday again. It is funny how, as adults, it becomes just routine for the week and maybe a little spontaneous on the weekends, or maybe that's just after I have become married. LOL...
Anyways, I have had a pretty good week and then today just seems to be an off day. There are really no words to describe the feeling specifically, but it's just an "off" day.
I left the house frustrated because my hubby was still in bed and I ended up having to leave early to run "his" errand that is on his way to work. I have a "need" to be the caretaker and want him to look nice when he goes out of town next week. I wish I knew why it upsets me so that he couldn't get up 10 minutes earlier to run his shirts by the cleaners.
Well, enough about that....
Tomorrow, Mom, Matt, and I will be traveling to Lubbock to see Melanie. I will be praying through the day for peace on our discussion with his mother. I will support Matt's ultimate decision on what to say and how to handle her. We will also be explaining to Melanie how lying is not accepted with us and how it will be repremanded. This may not be a "fun" weekend but hopefully it will be productive.
Until next time, I am signing off and hoping everyone has a blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment